Melbourne will be the host city for the 16th FINA World Swimming Championships (25m) 2022.
It marks the first time the prestigious 25m event will be held in Australia, with the meet to be contested at the Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre (MSAC) between 13 and 18 December.
The six-day event will attract more than 700 athletes from over 180 countries around the world to Australia’s sporting epicentre.
It will be the first time Melbourne has hosted the World Short Course Championships, having previously hosted the FINA World Championships in 2007 and several FINA Swimming World Cup events.
Travel packaes including accommodation and premium grandstand seating is now available for the full event duration, as well as the final weekend
INCLUSIONS & HIGHLIGHTS
- Full event & Final weekend packages
- Crown Promenade (4.5 Star)
- Mercure Southbank (4 Star)
- Best Western Melbourne City (3 Star)
- All accommodation in Melbourne CBD / Southbank, close to transport, services, restaurants and entertainment
- Reserved Cat A Grandstand seating for all sessions
- 2 or 7 day transport pass