The 2022 FIFA World Cup is the 22nd edition of the FIFA World Cup. This will be the first World Cup ever to be held in the Arab world and the first in a Muslim-majority country. This will be the second World Cup held entirely in Asia after the 2002 tournament in South Korea and Japan.
Due to the intense heat during summer, this will also mark the first World Cup not to be held in May, June, or July, the tournament is instead scheduled for late November until mid-December. It is to be played in a reduced timeframe of around 28 days, with the final being held on 18 December 2022, which is also Qatar National Day.
The reigning World Cup champions are France, after beating Croatia in the 2018 Final. Brazil hold the record for most titles with 5, followed by Germany and Italy with 4. Australia will be looking to qualify for their 6th World Cup, while New Zealand will be aiming for their 3rd appearance.
We are planning on conducting tours for both Socceroos (Aust) and All Whites (NZ) supporters based on qualification.
- Full event, Pool stages or Finals packages
- International airfares
- Match transfers
- Social events
- Sightseeing trips – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Bahrain
- DAY 1 – DOHA. Arrival into Qatar. Welcome Dinner for tour members
- DAY 2 – DOHA. Full day city sightseeing.
- DAY 3 – DOHA. MATCH DAY 1. First pool match with pre and post match events
- DAY 4 – DUBAI. Flight to Dubai. Dubai Creek dinner cruise.
- DAY 5 – DUBAI. Local sightseeing. Dubai fountain show in evening
- DAY 6 – DUBAI. Local sightseeing including Desert Safari
- DAY 7 – DOHA. Flight back to Doha for second game. Afternoon sightseeing.
- DAY 8 – DOHA. MATCH DAY 2. Second pool match with pre and post match events
- DAY 9 – ABU DHABI. Flight to Abu Dhabi. Afternoon city tour
- DAY 10 – ABU DHABI. Yas Island tours (Ferrari World, Yas Marina Formula 1 Circuit, Waterworld, Warner Bros)
- DAY 11 – ABU DHABI. Full day sightseeing.
- DAY 12 – DOHA. Return to Doha for final game.
- DAY 13 – DOHA. MATCH DAY 3. Third pool match with pre and post match events. Final night party.
- DAY 14 – DOHA. Tour concludes. Return flights
Games will be held in 8 venues (Al Bayt Stadium, Al Janoub Stadium, Al Rayyan Stadium, Al Thumama Stadium, Education City Stadium, Khalifa International Stadium, Lusail Stadium, Ras Abu Aboud Stadium) across 3 cities (Al Khor, Al Wakrah and Doha).